That's what I've been doing today.
I can really feel the stretch as the season is ramping up to Fall Kick-Off. I'm feeling it in my entrustments and my relationship w/Dusty. But, in the middle of it all, I'm spending more time with Jesus and learning to let Him love me and how to love Him more.
I really can't wait to move into the townhouse. I look forward to having a place where I can sit and spend time with Jesus on a regular basis. Right now it's hard to find a time and place where I can do that.
Oh, and yesterday I got out a shoebox filled with old notes from middle school and high school..it was hilarious! I found notes from friends and a note this boy wrote me when we were 14 (he wrote me a song about how he was in love with me and was crying, listening to the Backstreet Boys because I broke up with him) and some great encouragement notes. I am going to put them all together in a book for great coffee table entertainment!
On another note, Amy Roll came over for dinner last night and it was great...I told my dad and stepmom about how we prayed for a long time about who was supposed to live together this year and trusting Jesus to lead us. It was crazy. I'm never that bold. I was definitely borrowing courage from Roll With It. But yeah, that was amazing.
Well, now it's back to work. And tonight is Vision Night at church! I am looking forward to hearing what Pete has heard from the Lord. But I also need to have a few convos with some people, too. Gross.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment