Tuesday, July 19, 2011

On the Verge

So it's been over 2 months since D & I got married!
The wedding was perfect.
And married life has been lots of fun.

It's strange, though, because now I find myself sitting on the verge of something new...I can feel it in my bones that God has a 'next' in store for me, I just have NO clue what that might be.

Where I feel it the most is in my serving role at church...I know something needs to shift. It's hard not being convinced I'm called to student ministry, because it means it's not just looking at an org chart & pointing to which role I feel would be fun to fill. No, anything is possible. I could be called into a whole new field. Something I've never done before.

It's scary.

Scary because-what if I'm not good at it? What if I'm called into something I know NOTHING about? What if my time with D gets even smaller? If our schedules are polar opposites?

I just want to know what this 'next' is.

No comments: