Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Excitement!

I am SO filled with excitement I can't stand it!

  • Tonight we start our Fused at the Movies: Christmas Edition series with Joanna teaching about family conflict. I can't wait to hear her teach! Jesus speaks so loud & clearly to her it's insane...
  • Next Wed. I get to teach in Fused about greed vs. generosity...Ah! How amazing is that? I can't wait! I need to get started on the teach ASAP.
  • D & I just got the OK to take our relationship to the next level...he's joining my family plan on Sprint. I can't wait to go shopping for a new phone for him (and maybe me) and add his new line!
  • I've officially moved in with Shannah & Mer! I slept in my bed in my new room for the first time last night! yay! I still need to finish decorating & getting all my stuff arranged & go grocery shopping, but I'm so excited!
  • Tomorrow my new roomies & I are going to decorate our Christmas tree together! I'll post pictures for sure.
  • Friday D. & I are going to Cincinnati for our 2-year anniversary date! I'm taking a 1/2 day at work & we're going to Ikea, H&M, out to eat & to a House of Heroes show! Oh so fun!
  • Saturday I'm going to a 'Good Sense' workshop at church to learn about how to budget finances in a healthy way...which will give me a great grasp on it leading into combined finances in marriage down the road...
  • Next Monday D & I get to go on a double-date with an old friend & her boyfriend! Rach & Doug! I can't wait...they are both absolutely hysterical & wonderful to be around. We haven't been able to hang out with them in a long time, so I'm definitely looking forward to it!
And....it's December! Christmas music has commenced! The tree in Triangle park is lit up & the sleigh in front of Lexington Green is out. Peppermint Mochas are at Starbucks (as well as the red cups) and I bet eggnog ice cream is at Graeters too! Oh how I love this season! I need to go Christmas shopping soon though...or get crafty & make gifts.

Well, it's time to head to church & help get ready for tonight! yippee!

No comments: